June 4-18, 2009
Ayahuasca Pharmacology, Spirituality and Holotropic Breathwork
Dr. Jordi Ribas, Pharmacologist,
Karen Helle Grue, Jungian Psychologist, and Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator.
Lectures by Jordi Riba:
* Chemistry and Pharmacology of Psychedelics.
* Human Pharmacology of Ayahuasca.
* Long-term Psychedelic Use and Cognitive Functioning.
Lectures by Karen Helle Grue:
* Freedom, Repression and the Great Mother, seen through fairytales and dreams.
* How the Psyche Creates a Deeper Understanding of Itself Through the Language of Symbols. The process of lifting the curse of the loss of deeper connection to inner and outer reality, seen through the fairytale East of the Sun and West of the Moon.
For more information visit www.wasiwaska.org/,
or download this informative PDF Brochure,
or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org