March 2020 Giving Report: MAPS Raises over $44,000 in Donations and Pledges
In March 2020, we raised $44, 313 in donations and pledges from 768 supporters. Of that amount, $40,904 was for general support, $1,803 was for the Zendo Project, $1,356 was for MDMA related projects, and $250 for ibogaine research. Additional funds were raised for fiscal sponsorships ($23,132).
When research is safe to resume, and with sufficient funding, we are on track to receive FDA approval for MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD by 2022.
We are particularly grateful to the following supporters for their generous contributions:
- Hawley Family Foundation ($5,000)
- Buckmaster Foundation ($2,000)
- The Chan Currie Philanthropic Fund ($2,000)
- Jiri Techet ($1,000)
- Anonymous ($1,000)
- Shelby Clark (Auryn Project – $10,000)
- Anonymous (ICEERS – $5,000)
- Robert Malatest (Bluelight – $4,000)
- Ginger and Brad Coy (Psychedelic Integration Esalen – $2,000)
- Colm Walker (Psychedelic Seminars – $1,000)
MAPS relies on the generosity of individual donors to achieve its mission. Psychedelic science is again being conducted under federal guidelines, but no funding for psychedelic psychotherapy research is yet available from governments or major foundations.