Do you want to learn more about psychedelic science and medicine?
See below for a list of academic programs that may support psychedelic research, resources for hosting a MAPS-related event on your campus, and advice for how to build your career as a psychedelic researcher or a future psychedelic therapist.
We encourage students to join or start a chapter of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP). SSDP is the leading student organization working to reform drug laws and to educate each other and society on the realities of drugs. An SSDP chapter is a good platform for hosting a MAPS–related event on campus.
- Families Who Value Psychedelics
- Academic Programs and Institutions
- How Does One Go About Performing Research with Psychedelics? David Nichols, PhD Answers
- So You Want to be a Psychedelic Researcher? R. Andrew Sewell, MD Answers.
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Psychedelic Scholarship by Thomas B. Roberts, PhD
- MAPS Graduate Student Listserv
- Student Organizations
- Making Your Mark on the Psychedelic Renaissance by Albert Garcia-Romeu, PhD
- The Graduate Student Association for Psychedelic Studies