What: Moving Toward Wholeness and Global Holotropic Breathwork Day
When: May 24, May 31, June 7, June 11, June 14, June 21, and June 28, 2011
Tickets: $179 for the course (see website for information about other fees)
Website: Moving Toward Wholeness and Global Holotropic Breathwork Day
Description: Join transpersonal psychiatrist Stan Grof, M.D., Ph.D., and transpersonal psychologist Christina Grof, Ph.D., for a six-week “tele-course” in honor of the achievements of these pioneering researchers. The course, entitled “Moving toward Wholeness,” includes weekly online seminars, including:
- Toward a Psychology of the Future: Lessons from Consciousness Research
- Cosmos, Psyche, and Society: Archetypal Forces in Personal and Collective Life
- The Power of Breath and Insight: Moving Toward Wholeness
- Bringing It Home: Integrating the Breathwork Experiences into Everyday Life
- Spiritual Emergency: Breakdown or Breakthrough?
- Celebrating Transpersonal Psychology: A Gathering of Elders
The course centers around a “Global Holotropic Breathwork Day” on June 11, during which practitioners of Holotropic Breathwork from around the world will “breathe as one” in an unprecedented collective healing event. This course is a rare opportunity to learn about research into altered states of consciousness and transpersonal psychology directly from the founders of the field, and is not to be missed. The course is co-sponsored by Wisdom University, the Association for Holotropic Breathwork International, the Grof Transpersonal Training Institute, and Stan and Christina Grof. Click here to register and to learn more about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.