March 2 – 5, 2018
From the event website:
SSDP2018 will bring more than 400 student members, alumni, and supporters to Baltimore, MD from March 2-4 for our annual gathering featuring:
- Educational programming. The core conference program will include prominent keynote speakers and panels addressing the hottest topics in policy, harm reduction, leadership, organizing, and advocacy.
- Awards Ceremony + Dance Party. SSDP recognizes outstanding network members with an annual awards ceremony followed by a dance party.
- Student Congress. Our annual student board member election and governing resolution process invites all SSDP members to participate in defining their SSDP.
- Lobby Day. On March 5, we will travel by bus to Washington, DC to lobby our members of Congress on drug policy reform.
- And more. An alumni gathering, regional meetups, networking meals, and other events offer nearly non-stop opportunities to connect with advocates and leaders of the drug policy reform movement!
- Hotel booking is available now at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor through this link. The special room rate will be available until February 23 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
For more information, visit the event website.