Thanks to an incredible outpouring of generosity from our community, the Zendo Project has raised $100,643 from 368 international donors in under 6 weeks! Your support carried our campaign beyond our initial $70,000 goal as well as our $100,000 stretch goal. Our new $130,000 stretch goal will fully fund the Zendo Project’s services, infrastructure, education, and outreach needs for the entire year of 2018. We are running low on limited edition perks for donors, so don’t miss this opportunity to donate and claim your unique perk!
Starting on Monday, August 27 and ending Monday, September 3, the Zendo Project will provide 24/7 psychedelic peer support services in Black Rock City for anyone having a difficult psychedelic experience. The Zendo Project will be located at 5:45 and Esplanade. We are proud to offer a safe space for our seventh consecutive year.
Here is our full schedule for Burning Man 2018:
Psychedelic Peer Support Services
- When: 24/7 service starting 8PM on Monday, August 27, 2018 and ending 8AM Monday, September 3rd, 2018
- Where: Esplanade & 5:45
- Details: Visit the Zendo Project if you or anyone you know is having a difficult psychedelic experience, or would like support with integrating a prior experience. Please note that in order to keep the space private, the Zendo Project is not open for visitors, only guests and volunteers.
Training, Orientation, and Education
- When: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 • 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Where: 2:30 & Gort (FOAM Against the Machine, Foam Dome)
- Details: The Zendo Project team is hosting a 3-hour educational training focused on principles and procedures for providing psychedelic peer support. Volunteer applications are closed, but this event is open to the public.
Talk: Psychedelic Support and Integration
- When: Friday, August 31, 2018 • 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Where: 8:15 & Cylon (Camp Soft Landing, Palenque Norte)
- Details: Zendo Project Manager Ryan Beauregard is providing education about harm reduction and psychedelic integration.
Harm Reduction Principles and Practices
- When: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 • 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Where: Esplanade & 3:45 (EntheosRising)
- Details: Explore the current state of harm reduction during a panel discussion featuring Zendo Project Director Sara Gael, Mitchell Gomez of DanceSafe, and Meagan Coral of Harmonia.
Psychedelic Integration Circle
- When: Sunday, September 2, 2018 • 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM
- Where: 2:30 & Gort (FOAM Against the Machine, Sanctuary Space)
- Details: Zendo Project team members Shannon Clare Carlin and Linnae Ponté invite you to this supportive space for grounding, respite, and to reconnect with your inner grace.