Currently, MAPS seeks $9 million for European Medicines Agency (EMA) trials to supplement the data gathered for the FDA, with $897,735 already raised and roughly $8.1 million still to go. We have completed key negotiations with EMA, and we will have an ever more precise estimate of timetables and costs for Phase 3 EMA trials in mid-2019 after completion of our negotiations with each country in the EMA in which we will have a Phase 3 site, and with each site.
In January 2019, MAPS raised $293,078 in new donations and pledges from 814 supporters. Of that amount, $222,197 was for general support, $38,648 for a conflict resolution study in Israel, $20,110 for therapist training, $10,200 for Ibogaine research, $1,752 for Phase 3, and $170 for other projects.
We extend a special thanks to those who so generously supported MAPS last month:
- Moshe Tov Kreps ($121,351)
- Vinny Smith ($40,000)
- Frank & Susan Kavanaugh ($25,000)
- Joseph Salazar ($2,206)
- Cody L. Stone ($2,000)
- Roddy Gibbs ($1,000)
- Timothy Jassmann ($1,000)
- Brandon Nolte ($1,000)
- Rose Marsh Boyle ($1,000)
- Thomas Terry ($1,000)
Therapist Training in Israel:
- Moshe Tov Kreps ($20,000)
Conflict Resolution Study in Israel:
- Moshe Tov Kreps ($38,649)
- Michael Sinyard ($10,000)
- MAPS fiscally sponsors like-minded organizations and projects. This list includes donors who have contributed to organizations we fiscally sponsor.
- Moshe Tov Kreps ($20,000 – ICEERS)
- Frank & Susan Kavanaugh ($15,000 – Mission Within)
- Tas Dienes ($1,000 – Better Living Through Chemistry)
- Jessica Nielson ($1,000 – Chacruna)
MAPS relies on the generosity of individual donors to achieve its mission. Psychedelic science is again being conducted under federal guidelines, but no funding for psychedelic psychotherapy research is yet available from governments or major foundations.
Help us reach our goal to make MDMA a medicine by 2021 by establishing a monthly gift of $10 or more. maps.org/donate
Learn how to include MAPS in your will or estate plans.
Learn more about hosting a Global Psychedelic Dinner to fundraise for MAPS.