August 19-24, 2019
From the event website:
This module offers an exciting exploration of the philosophy, principles, and strategies underlying the experience and practice of Holotropic Breathwork.
Topics covered include:
– The power of the Inner Healer and moving towards wholeness;
– Presence: the disciplines required to become an effective Holotropic Breathwork practitioner;
– COEX’s: how the Inner Healer orchestrates transformation through our experiences of the psyche;
– Exploration of the frontiers of the psyche through Movie Yoga;
– Session stories: valuable teachings from practitioners through their work with breathers;
– Open forums focusing on every facet of the Holotropic experience;
dance, medication, music journeys and nature celebration.
During the course of the six-day workshop, each participant will experience two sessions of HB as an experiencer, or “breather,” and two sessions as a partner, or “sitter”. Besides the breathwork experiences and the topics covered (described below), there will be art, music, dancing, film, and integration during the workshop.
For more information, visit the event website.