This year has been monumental for MAPS and the field of psychedelic science. As we reflect on 2019 and prepare for 2020, we feel incredibly grateful for the support of our community.
Within the past 40 days, 1,105 international donors have contributed $588,431 in support of MAPS’ psychedelic research and education, fulfilling our initial $400,000 year-end fundraising goal and exceeding our first stretch goal of $500,000.
Our final stretch goal of 2019 is to raise $600,000 in donations by December 31. Help us fulfill this intention by inviting your friends to learn about MAPS and asking them to make a tax-deductible donation of any size.
Highlights from 2019
- Israel Approves Compassionate Use of MDMA-Assisted Therapy for PTSD
- Researchers Complete First Clinical Trial of Marijuana for PTSD in Veterans
- Open-Label Lead-In Study of MDMA-Assisted Therapy for PTSD Fully Enrolled
- MAPS Celebrates 33-Year Anniversary
- Psychopharmacology Publishes Combined Analysis of Phase 2 Clinical Trials of MDMA-Assisted Therapy for PTSD
- MAPS Bulletin Spring 2019: Women and Psychedelics is Published
- Zendo Project Webinar Series – Beyond Therapy: Psychedelics in Everyday Life
- Denver Decriminalizes Psilocybin Mushrooms, Oakland Decriminalizes Psychedelic Plants
- MAPS Serves as Guest Editor for 50th Anniversary Special Issue of the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs
- MAPS Launches New Study Recruitment Website
- TED Publishes First Official TED Talk About Psychedelics, Featuring MAPS Founder Rick Doblin, Ph.D.
- MAPS Publishes The Way of the Psychonaut: Encyclopedia for Inner Journeys by Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D.
- MAPS Welcomes New COO and Board Members
- The Zendo Project Launches Annual Fundraising Campaign
- MAPS and Zendo Project Host Entheogeneration Speaker Series at Burning Man 2019
- Breakthrough for Trauma Treatment: New Research Paper Published by Frontiers in Psychiatry Journal
- MAPS Bulletin Summer 2019: Vol 29, No. 2 Research Edition is Published
- Zendo Project Provides Psychedelic Peer Support Services and Education to 546 Guests at Burning Man 2019
- Zendo Project Raises $108,418 in Donations for Psychedelic Peer Support Services and Education
- MAPS Hosts Benefit Dinner in New York City: Expanding Psychedelic Medicine
- MAPS Hosts Psychedelic Science Summit: November 1-3, 2019 in Austin, Texas
- MAPS Launches Annual Year-End Fundraising Campaign
Until the end of tomorrow, new monthly donors are offered a special reward. Supporters who pledge to give $15 or more per month will receive a special edition MDMA molecule pin.
With your support, 2020 will be another historic year for psychedelic and marijuana research.