April 21, 2020
From the event website:
Join some of the many women leading the psychedelic movement to discuss the current challenges and possibilities we face to birth the use of psychedelics during this critical time.
- Pam Kryskow, MD Researcher, Educator, Physician
- Mary Cosimano, MSW – Johns Hopkins University
- Rachael Peterson, John Hopkins Study of Psilocybin Participant
- Amy Emerson, Executive Director MAPS Public Benefit Corporation
- Francoise Bourzat, Therapist and Author
- Moderated by Marcina Hale, Therapist and Filmmaker
For more information, visit the event website.