As of September 15, 2020, all experimental treatment visits have been completed at the first of two MAPS-sponsored MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) study sites.
MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC) will lock the database of the first of two FDA-regulated Phase 3 clinical trials in late October.
We are currently seeking research volunteers for Phase 3 clinical trials of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD. Volunteers will help contribute to scientific knowledge and will help us better understand if MDMA-assisted psychotherapy works for the treatment of PTSD. MAPS conducts clinical trials under the guidance and regulations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in collaboration with federal regulators, including the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). To learn more about our clinical trials or apply to be a study participant, visit our website.
We are recruiting participants in the following locations:
- Charleston, South Carolina, United States
- Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
- New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States Private Practice
Not yet recruiting:
- San Francisco, California, United States Institution
- Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Be’er Ya’akov, Israel
- Tel Aviv, Israel