Our Investigator’s Brochure for MDMA researchers describes the physical, chemical, and pharmacological characteristics of MDMA, its effects in nonclinical and clinical studies, and the safety profile of MDMA-assisted therapy. This brochure focuses on research and information relevant to researchers and regulators engaged in clinical trials with MDMA.
This report covers clinical, nonclinical, and manufacturing research updates from the MDMA Clinical Development Program sponsored by MAPS or MAPS Europe B.V. through October 1 of each year. This report was prepared and submitted by the MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC).
- Developmental Safety Update Report (DSUR): November 2021
- Developmental Safety Update Report (DSUR): December 2020
- Treatment Manual: MDMA-Assisted Therapy for PTSD
- A Manual for Adherence Ratings of MDMA-Assisted Therapy for Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- MDMA Scientific Literature, Government Hearings, and Archive
- MDMA Literature Review
- Participant Safety in Psychedelic Therapy
- More MDMA Resources from MAPS
- MDMA Resources from Other Sites
- Accounts of MDMA’s Healing Effects