The last five issues of High Times Medical Marijuana Magazine have featured columns detailing MAPS’ latest efforts to get marijuana approved as a prescription medicine. The columns describe the latest news in our ongoing lawsuit against the DEA to end the federal government’s monopoly on the supply of marijuana for research, as well as updates about our proposed study of marijuana for the treatment of PTSD in war veterans.
Authors include MAPS Founder and Executive Director Rick Doblin, Ph.D., MAPS Director of Communications Brad Burge, M.A., Stephen Morseman, and Jonathan D. Roberts.
All previous columns are available for download as PDFs.
- Experimenting with Marijuana: How the Government Blocks Medical Cannabis Research and What MAPS Is Doing About It
- Pushing Back: How Federal Obstruction Leads MAPS to Press for More Medical Marijuana Research
- Prescription for Change: How Research on Marijuana and Psychedelics Will Transform Medicine for the Better
- Stressed Out: MAPS’ Proposed Study of Marijuana for PTSD
- Political Science: Making the Case for Medical Marijuana Requires a Lot More Than Just Ballot Initiatives
High Times Medical Marijuana Magazine is a quarterly publication containing the latest news and reviews about medical marijuana. From cultivation tips and strain reports to political updates and scientific research, the magazine is an excellent resource for anyone interested in medical marijuana culture, politics, and science.