LSD and Psilocybin Documents & Resources
- Click here to access the investigator's brochure (or "IB") for psilocybin commissioned by MAPS and intended to be submitted to FDA and institutional review boards or ethics boards. The IB contains a review of psilocybin, its pharmacology, physiological and behavioral effects, history of and/or potential uses in medicine, and risks. A much more recent and comprehensive psilocybin IB created by the Usona Institute can be found here: Usona IB for psilocybin.
Dr. Peter Gasser's Swiss LSD-Assisted Psychotherapy/End of Life Anxiety Protocol submitted to ethics board on Jan 10, 2007 (PDF).
- Subjective Experiences During the LSD Training Session (PDF) An incredible document and one of the most amazing LSD-trip reports ever, describing a telepathy experiment conducted by Dr. Walter Pahnke while subject Dr. Stan Grof was under the influence of LSD.
- Handbook For The Therapeutic Use of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide-25 - Individual and Group Procedures
- Erowid survey "Treating cluster headaches and migraines with psychedelics"
- Clusterbusters survey for "Cluster headache sufferers who have tried the psilocybin treatment"
- A Personal Account of a Woman Who Overcame Her Cigarette Addiction During an LSD Experience.
- A funny comic about LSD! in the form of a religious tract, this comic book was created by Jon Hanna in honor of Albert Hofmann's 100th birthday.
- An account from someone who believes that LSD may have helped cure his rectal cancer.
- A personal account of healing functional scoliosis with LSD and cannabis.
- An account of psilocybin and cannabis for treating bipolar disorder.