Hi, frenz! 👋
I made some webinar registration forms, and it is my understanding that you are now going to create pages that link to and/or contain them. 😍
There are 7 forms overall:
- one for each Session,
- one for the Series Pass.
There are three different ways that the forms can be utilized:
- as links to pages that are hosted elsewhere,
- as popups,
- embedded directly in the page.
There are two basic ways that the forms can be formatted:
- “Card” Style (one question per page; rounded corners)
- “Classic” Style (more questions per page; corners probably could be rounded, but it would take more work 😉
After some experimentation, I am recommending that we:
- EMBED the CLASSIC STYLE form for the Series Pass.
- Make buttons that trigger the CARD STYLE POPUP for each Single Session Pass
I put a ⭐ next to my recommendations, and you can pull the embed code from the source of this page.
You can ignore my recommendations if they conflict with your existing planz, and I am providing examples of the different options below so you can make up your mind.
🥳 Have fun, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions!
For the Series Pass:
⭐ Series Pass – Embedded: ⭐ <-- RECOMMENDED
For the Single Sessions:
⭐ Single Session “Card” Style – Popup ⭐ <-- RECOMMENDED
Single Session “Card” Style – Embedded: