October 14–18, 2020
From the event website:
2020 Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum: Vision & Visionaries will be held Oct 14 – 18, featuring 38 presenters who will be sharing their knowledge and experience of psychedelic-assisted therapies and research, and the ethical, cultural, indigenous and spiritual use of plant medicines and psychedelic substances for personal and collective healing and transformation. Continuing education credits are offered to healthcare professionals and Canada and U.S.*
This year’s Forum highlights include:
- Psilocybin-assisted therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Controversial topics including ethical breaches, harm reduction in underground psychedelic psychotherapy, and navigating consent and power dynamics
- Mini-dosing/micro-dosing; relational dosing
- Decolonizing the psychedelic renaissance; and racial trauma
- Bridging indigenous wisdom and western psychotherapy
- In Living Color BIPOC space; and scholarship opportunities
>> Digital tickets are currently available for the 3-day forum Oct 14 – 16, 2020. Fee: CAD167 + GST
>> You can also register for separate admission post-forum virtual workshops on Oct 17 and 18, 2020. Fee: CAD87 + GST per weekend workshop:
Psychedelic Psychotherapy: The Insights of Stanislav Grof: An Approach to Personal and Collective Transformation – on Oct 17, led by members of Grof Legacy Training – Canada, with special guests Stan and Brigitte Grof.
To Come Into Being: Sacred Plant Medicines and Health Justice – on Oct 18, facilitated by Claudia Ford, PhD.
*Please check details regarding CE credits prior to registering. CE credits are available for additional CE admin fee.
You can watch the video recordings for up to six months after the forum.
>> For your digital tickets: psychedelicpsychotherapy.ca
For more information, visit the event website.