The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) and the global psychedelic community are coming together on April 17, 2016, at the magnificent Scottish Rite Center in Oakland, California, for a benefit banquet and celebration for three decades of advancements in psychedelic research and therapy.
The Banquet includes live music from Cello Joe, with toasts and addresses by;
- MAPS Founder Rick Doblin, Ph.D.,
- MAPS Public Benefit Corporation Executive Director Amy Emerson
- MDMA researcher Michael Mithoefer, M.D.
- Study participants Hania Withem, John Saul, and Nigel McCourry (USMC-Ret.)
- visionary artists Alex Grey and Allyson Grey
- MAPS donor Moshe Tov Kreps
- Onnit CEO Aubrey Marcus
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps CEO David Bronner
The Celebration begins after dinner, and continues into the night with;
- An address from Rick Doblin, Ph.D.
- A multimedia performance by internationally renowned artist Android Jones and PHADROID
- A performance of The Hidden Code by DJ Spooky
- A special guest performance by electronic music pioneer Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method, with live projections by Android Jones
The MAPS 30th Anniversary Banquet and Celebration is part of the Global Psychedelic Dinners, an international benefit to help raise funds for MAPS’ purchase of one kilogram of pharmaceutical grade MDMA for our U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Phase 3 clinical trials. Join us by hosting your own dinner, finding a dinner in your local area, or making a donation.
Live Stream Sponsors:
MAPS 30th Anniversary Silver Sponsor:
MAPS 30th Anniversary Sponsors: